Woodhouse Weatherproof is produced from New Zealand radiata pine timber.
All our suppliers are audited to ensure compliance with a production system that meets the requirements of the Engineered Wood Products Program.
The scope of the certification includes compliance to the AsureQuality Engineered Wood Products Programme for the following standards and products:
Finger Joint and Glue Laminated Standards
- AS/NZS 1328.1 :1998 Glued laminated structural timber – Part 1 Performance requirements and minimum production requirements
- AS/NZS 1328.2:1998 Glued laminated structural timber- Part 2 Guidelines for ASNZS 1328 – Part 1 for the selection, production and installation of glued laminated structural timber
- AS 5067:2003 – Timber – Non-structural glued laminated – Performance and production requirements
- AS 5068:2006 – Timber – Finger joints in structural products – Production requirements
- AS 5069:2006 – Timber – Finger joints in non-structural products – Production requirements
Woodhouse Weatherproof New Zealand timber suppliers are audited as part of the PineNZ certification. PINENZ mark is awarded to NZ manufacturers who have undergone a tough independent audit to ensure that their manufacturing processes and procedures meet key Australian and New Zealand standards.
AsureQuality is a JASANZ-accredited conformity assessment body. JASANZ is the government-appointed accreditation body for Australia and New Zealand responsible for accrediting conformity assessment bodies. Manufacturers awarded the PINENZ quality mark are audited by AsureQuality every six months to ensure that they are maintaining PINENZ standards.
All Woodhouse Weatherproof® branded products are end tagged to permit the correct selection for final use. Details such as the relevant Australian Standards; Adhesive type; and Structural Grading (if applicable) are indicated clearly on the product tags.